The 2009 Holiday Gift Guide …Guide
This year, instead of doing our own Holiday Gift Guide here at Green-Lemonade.com, we thought we would instead point you towards some of our own favorite guides available online.
- You can always count on an extensive Gift Guide from Treehugger.com
- Inhabitat also has a neatly categorized guide that is full of great gift ideas.
- The Daily Green has plenty of different green gift ideas, including the 21 for under $21 Guide and the Safe Sustainable Toys for Kids.
- Sustainable is Good Holiday Guide has a short but good list.
- Design*Sponge has some eco-friendly gifts in the 50 gifts under $25, 40 gifts under $50 and the 45 products is under $100 guides.
- Design for Mankind’s Guide has numerous unique (and usually handmade) gifts. The best part is that you have a chance to win many of them on the site.
- Dooce is also filling her site with good gift ideas, many of which come from Etsy.com, which is sells handmade and vintage pieces.
And since some trends never go out of style, I have listed out our previous guides from years past.
Moms, Sisters, Girlfriends – 2007 | 2008
Dads, Brothers and Other Dudes – 2007 | 2008
Babies and Toddlers – 2007 | 2008
Kids and Teenagers – 2007 | 2008
Significant Others – 2007 | 2008
Pampered Pets – 2007 | 2008
Homemade Gifts – 2007 | 2008
Charitable Gifts – 2007 | 2008
Smaller Gifts for Whomever – 2007 | 2008
Last Minute Gifts – 2007 | 2008
Lastly, if you aren’t a fan of guides (or want to save on shipping), there are plenty of stores that surely you could stock up on gifts for more than just one recipient, such as Celery Street, VivaTerra and Branch.